Oracle Enterprise Manager problem

From: Krzysztof Binias <skorpion_at_opgk.krakow.pl>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 13:12:55 GMT

I have problem with ORACLE Enterprise Manager.

I run OEM and select Create Job. Unfortunately "Available Destinations:" (for Database as Destination Type) field is empty.

My Auto Discovery Status is OK.
Create Job for Destination Type: Listener is OK too, Available Destinations are full.

I have WIN NT 4.0 SP3, OEM 1.3.5, ORACLE 7.3.

Krzysiek. Received on Mon Jun 07 1999 - 08:12:55 CDT