Re: Oracle OLE Objects in VC++ and Exceptions

From: J. Wegener NOSPAM <xjw_at_xdde.xdk>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 14:33:16 +0200

Oracle 8.0.4 is known to contain some memory leaks, that may cause a behaviour like the one you have described. I have solved an apparently related problem by renewing the Oracle every hour. Not exactly beautiful, though....

Tschüss,
Johan

Johan Wegener
Dansk Data Elektronik A/S
Reply to: xjw_at_xdde.xdk
NOSPAM: Delete xxx from my email address