Oracle OLE Objects in VC++ and Exceptions

From: Rolf Mamat <it230_at_nbg.siemens.de>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 13:51:12 +0200

We developed some functions in MS VC++ 5.0 which stores Datas in an Oracle 8.0.4.
After working some hours very fine these functions receive an Memory Exception from Windows NT.
We tried to bring all code between try .. catches, but this messages could not been caught.

Can anybody give me an tip how to find this problem ?

Rolf Received on Mon Jun 07 1999 - 06:51:12 CDT