Re: web application server info?

From: Sreenivas Kothapalli <vasu_at_dnj43p.>
Date: 6 Jun 1999 07:04:08 GMT

In article <3757EB69.536E05D5_at_nospam.net>, Simon <simon_at_nospam.net> wrote:
>Help, I am an NT admin, who just found out I need to install Oracle
>Web Application Server on an NT box. Apparently we have purchased
>a 3rd party software product (Banner Web from SCT) that requires
>the Oracle web server to run. Can anyone point me to info
>on the Web server, or a more appropriate NG? Thanks.

You can find documentation at http://technet.oracle.com (full url http://technet.oracle.com/doc/was.html)

You need to register though. A minor inconvenience!

Sreenivas Kothapalli

"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed." -- Albert Einstein

--
Sreenivas Kothapalli

"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed." -- Albert Einstein Received on Sun Jun 06 1999 - 02:04:08 CDT