Win32 client for Linux Oracle?

From: K&A <kaa_at_xmission.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 18:39:28 -0600

Hi,

I've installed the Linux verion of Oracle8 and it seems to be working fine. I can get into sqlplus and work fine.

Is there a Win32 client available for use with the Linux Oracle8? I'm basically brushing up on Oracle. Or is this part of brushing up not available as part of the downloadable version's licence? I'd hate to have to buy the whole thing just so I can brush up. :-( Most of what I've done with Oracle was Windows<->Unix Oracle.
I've done a little Unix<->Unix Oracle using Pro*C, but that was very brief.

Thanks!

(Embarassed that he couldn't even remember the syntax for an outer join earlier today. Just call me "Rusty.") Received on Fri Jun 04 1999 - 19:39:28 CDT