Re: Oracle-Lite

From: <dmkelsey_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 17:49:58 GMT

I'm working on a project using Oracle Lite on the Desktop. We've got it working on Win95 & WinNT 4. Originally we were to work on CE but encountered some problem--the hardware fell through. I am the person working on Replication. It seems to work just fine. I've got updatable snapshots to work between Oracle8 Enterprise and Oracle8i Lite (Oracle Lite 3.5.0.1.5).

If you have any questions contact me.

Dave Kelsey cst96031_at_camosun.bc.ca

In article <3749cd70_at_news.deniz.com>,
  "Mike Tissington" <mike_at_oaklodge.com.nospam> wrote:
> Is anyone using Oracle-Lite, I'd be interested in feedback good or
> bad. We are considering Oracle-Lite as a desktop database, with
> replication to an Oracle Server
>
> Any thoughts ??
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Mike Tissington
> http://www.oaklodge.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Jun 04 1999 - 12:49:58 CDT