ODBC connections in a VB setup

From: Ben Ralph <ben_at_ralph.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 18:00:07 +0100

We use a number of VB apps which connect to an Oracle database. They have all been coded to use ODBC connections. Our problem is... How do we create the ODBC connection as part of the setup when a user installs the VB on their client PC (either NT or 95)?

We use VB5 and there will be no problem with drivers as every client already has the Oracle ODBC drivers installed.

TIA
Ben Received on Fri Jun 04 1999 - 12:00:07 CDT