web application server info?

From: Simon <simon_at_nospam.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 10:06:21 -0500

Help, I am an NT admin, who just found out I need to install Oracle Web Application Server on an NT box. Apparently we have purchased a 3rd party software product (Banner Web from SCT) that requires the Oracle web server to run. Can anyone point me to info on the Web server, or a more appropriate NG? Thanks. Received on Fri Jun 04 1999 - 10:06:21 CDT