Oracle 8.0.5 Client Config ??? (Linux)

From: Rene Bauer <rene.bauer_at_tesis.de>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 14:16:28 +0200

Hi,

I need to access an Oracle Server which runs under NT from a Linux Workstation with SQL Plus. I installed the SQL Plus and all the other stuff needed for that (Oracle solved the dependencies) on my machine. Now I need to know how I can configure my client to access the server. I could not find any decent explanation. So where can I find one or what do I have to do?

Ciao,
Rene

--
Rene Bauer
TESIS SYSware GmbH, Munich (Germany) e-mail: rene.bauer_at_tesis.de phone: +49 (0)89 747377-26

Never trust a programmer with a screwdriver! Received on Fri Jun 04 1999 - 07:16:28 CDT