Re: import parameters question

From: Frank van Bortel <f.van.bortel_at_vnl.nl>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 10:15:03 +0200

vagelis Hristidis wrote:

> I have exported a whole user as dba, and when I import it with:
> imp80 system/manager file=e:\diplwmatikh\exported.dmp FROMUSER=USER1
> TOUSER=USER2
> only the tables are imported.

Of user1!

> On the contrary when I use Data Manager, and follow the default settings
> everything is imported(views,procedures etc).
> Does anyone know what parameters I should use to have the same result in
> command prompt?
> Thanks in advance.
> Vagelis

Not sure what you try to do, but:
imp80 system/manager file=e:\diplwmatikh\exported.dmp Full=y Buffer=99999 should import all.
Remember to regrant anything to sys (e.g. read on sys tables, execute rights on sys packages)

If you mean to import just user1 into the schema of user2, and all you get are the tables, I suspect
the views, procedures, etc were created by someone else, after which select was granted, synonyms
were created, etc.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
kind regards,

Frank van Bortel
Technical consultant Oracle
V&L Informatica BV

Work                           Home
Postbus 545                    Hunzestraat 4
7500 AM Enschede               7555 WB Hengelo
(31)53.434.1500                (31)74.242.5046