What is the best way to learn oracle?

From: Nobody <nobody_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 03:34:09 GMT

Hi everyone,

I have a BS in business administration and a number of years of sales experience but I'm getting tired of the sales hype/rat race career. While I was in college I took a number of computer science courses and did pretty well in them but didn't end up with a major or minor. I think I have the ability to be an oracle developer or DBA, and I think it's something I would be good at.

What is the best way for someone me to get oracle training and enough experience to get a job in the field and learn the rest OJT?

Is this a good career move or will oracle go away someday and I'll be screwed?

Please reply to the group as the address on this post is non-replyable.

Thanks in advance for any info and suggestions.

Marc. Received on Thu Jun 03 1999 - 22:34:09 CDT