need help

From: #NI LAR THEIN# <P115556_at_ntu.edu.sg>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 09:40:37 +0800

Hi all,
I am a new oracle user using version 7.3.3. I have just installed the system into
Unix and have problem even compiling the sample programs. The error message reads: Can't locate file for : -lxa I have tried ways to solve and to no avail. Can anyone pls help/advise? Thanks.

Ni Lar Received on Thu Jun 03 1999 - 20:40:37 CDT