Re: Is there any way to query the information stored in the redo logs?

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_hbsrx.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 12:10:06 -0400

Hi,

    While I am sure that there are other ways of solving your problem the following is an efficient approach that will allow you to identify the added and changed rows:

            SELECT column1, column2, ... columnn FROM current_table
            MINUS
            SELECT column1, column2, ... columnn FROM original_table;

The results will show every row in the current table which has either been added or changed since the original table was created.

regards

Jerry Gitomer