ora-01026 ODBC Error

From: Peter Brooks <peter_at_salesbook.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 12:30:49 -0400

My Server is Oracle 8.0.4.0 running on Windows NT

When passing an insert statement to the server via ODBC and the Oracle 8.0.4.0 ODBC driver I get an ORA-01026 ( Multiple buffer size greater then 4000 in bind list) error. The table does have a total column length greater then 4000, but insert statements work fine via SQL Plus and the Oracle7.3 ODBC drivers to the same Oracle Server. Does the new Oracle drivers not support bind parameters, if so what needs to change on my end to get it to work?

I saw some information on a similar problem with the Loader program but none of the documents referenced an ODBC problem.

Any Help would be great.

Thanks,
->peter

peter_at_salesbook.com Received on Wed Jun 02 1999 - 11:30:49 CDT