SQLPlus scripts in Unix

From: Brian Peasland <peasland_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 21:53:04 -0500

I have an easy question. I want to set up a cron job to run an SQLPlus script at certain times. My dilemma is how to hide the userid/password. If I store that info in the script, I'm afraid others might be able to "see" it. How can I automate some script processing and still be able to maintain security. How do you do it?

Thanks in advance!
Brian Peasland
peasland_at_msn.com Received on Wed Jun 02 1999 - 21:53:04 CDT