Re: CASE for Oracle8i

From: JAMES HOGELAND <jhogeland_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 20:59:27 -0400

Oracle8i hasn't even been out for 6 months. It will usually take some time for any application to come out to support the new functionality. I do know that Designer/2000 does support object development that was introduced in version 8.0.4. I guess you'd need to be more specific as to what it is that you intend to use a CASE tool to do.