SQL Hierachical SELECT

From: Rose Noel <rkamene_at_easynet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 00:38:15 +0100

Hello everybody,
I am trying to select some employee data from emp table without using the "CONNECT BY CLAUSE". Is it this possible using only SQL.

Empno	Ename	Mgr
7765	Scott	7788
7788	Jones	7839

This is the result of executing the query. I know Scott's EMPNO and I want his details and that of his manager. How can this be done in sql Cheers
RNK. Received on Wed Jun 02 1999 - 18:38:15 CDT