Help with system items open interface

From: Kyle Robison <kyle_at_campbellsci.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 20:09:32 GMT

We are having problems inserting into the mtl_system_items table using the open interface. We tried inserting into the mtl_system_items_interface table the required fields organization_id, description_id, segment1, process_flag=1, transaction_type='Create'. using sql plus. After committing the data, We went to the open interface and submitted a request to import the data. The request is processed, but the data remains in the interface table. The process flag is unchanged. No error are generated, nothing!? Does any one have any Idea why it's not working?
Kyle Robison Received on Wed Jun 02 1999 - 15:09:32 CDT