File Types

From: Kishore Korimilli <kishore_at_com1.med.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 17:07:23 -0400

Hello All
Is there any way I can store Word Documents and Image Files in an Oracle Database. I want to store them on the Server so that any one can access them and copy them on to their Local Drive. I am also looking at the possibilty of accessing of such a Database over the Web. Any IDEAS?????

Thanks in Advance
Kishore Received on Wed Jun 02 1999 - 16:07:23 CDT