Internationalizatzion of error messages

From: Nicolas Bronke <news_at_TRINITY.de>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 19:46:31 +0200

I use a lot of stored functions/procedures. In that I check the error results or prepare my own error-exceptions. That works fine, but how can I outplace the error-strings like a resource file, so that I can send messages in english, german or others?

Kind regards
Nicolas Bronke Received on Wed Jun 02 1999 - 12:46:31 CDT