Re: PL/SQL help needed

From: <meranki_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 14:08:48 GMT

Hi!

After the end in your program, type / in a line by itself. The / will tell the sqlplus that it is the end of the program and you will not encounter the problem of line numbers. Thanks. Manoja

In article <7itmct$8sh$1_at_fleetstreet.Austria.EU.net>,   "Thomas Klinger" <t.klinger_at_mobilkom.at> wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> I've written this script:
>
> begin
> select bts.name_bsc BSC,
> bts.name_bts BTS,
> bts.addr_bts ADDRESS,
> bts.ci CI,
> bts.trx1 TRX1,
> bts.frt1 FRT1,
> trx2.trx2 TRX2,
> trx2.frt2 FRT2,
> trx3.trx3 TRX3,
> trx3.frt3 FRT3,
> trx4.trx4 TRX4,
> trx4.frt4 FRT4,
> trx5.trx5 TRX5,
> trx5.frt5 FRT5,
> trx6.trx6 TRX6,
> trx6.frt6 FRT6
> from BTS_TRX_TEMP bts,
> TRX_FRT_2_TEMP trx2,
> TRX_FRT_3_TEMP trx3,
> TRX_FRT_4_TEMP trx4,
> TRX_FRT_5_TEMP trx5,
> TRX_FRT_6_TEMP trx6
> where bts.bts_id in (select bts2.bts_id from BTS_TRX_TEMP bts2)
> and bts.bts_id = trx2.bts_id
> and bts.bts_id = trx3.bts_id
> and bts.bts_id = trx4.bts_id
> and bts.bts_id = trx5.bts_id
> and bts.bts_id = trx6.bts_id
> order by bts.name_bts;
>
> if bts.bts_id not in (select trx21.bts_id from TRX_FRT_2_TEMP trx21)
then
> trx2.trx2 := '-';
> trx2.frt2 := '-';
> end if;
> end;
>
> Q1: is this acceptable (executeable)?
> Q2: I can't start it. I type in "@myscript.sql" but comes up with the
next
> line numbers even if I type in a semicolon -> next line. Why?
>
> This script should select from 5 different tables where not all values
> bts.bts_id are in each from the other tables. So there I tried to do a
> PL/SQL script do prevent that only those rows are selected where
bts.bts_id
> is in all tables.
> Or is there any other possiblilty?
>
> Thanx in forward.
> --
> Best regards,
> Thomas Klinger
> ......E-Mail: t.klinger_at_mobilkom.at.....
> .........WWW: http://www.mobilkom.at....

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Jun 01 1999 - 09:08:48 CDT