join question

From: Chen Li <erpeng_at_cs.auc.dk>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 20:10:04 GMT

Hi all,

I want to update a table to merge some tuples which fulfill some requirements and belong to
a logic record. I can use self join to find out this, but how to update the table to delete all
the old ones and insert a new one? I do not want to use cursor to process them one by
one. Thanks in advance.

Simon Received on Tue Jun 01 1999 - 15:10:04 CDT