Personal Oracle 8 and Developer 2000

From: Charles Benjamin <cbenjami_at_cct.org.za>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 13:01:05 +0200

Please help .

I have Personal Oracle Installed on a Win98 Machine. Loging on to it with SQL 8 is no problem but i cant seem to connect to Oracle 8 with Developer 2000 tools. When i try my modem starts dialing to hell knows where.
Can someone please advise. I want to use Forms and Reports on my local database on a stand alone PC.

Personal Oracle doesn't allow me to create db instances on Windows 98. What am i doing wrong ?

Thanx in advance Received on Tue Jun 01 1999 - 06:01:05 CDT