How to run the c program with pl/sql statement on unix

From: #NI LAR THEIN# <P115556_at_ntu.edu.sg>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 16:51:37 +0800

hi! I am new to Oracle! I met problem recently. Could anyone tell me, how to run the c program with pl/sql statement on unix.

I try to run the c program including embedded sql by using proc.mk makefile, which attached as follows. But I can't run successful, and the giving error is attached in test-run. Please advise me as soon as possible.

Thanks

nilar

                 <<proc.mk>> <<test-run>>