DBA vs Developer

From: Carolyn Levin <levin_at_pathcom.com>
Date: 31 May 1999 21:45:22 GMT

I'm not sure which to pursue...Oracle DBA or Developer. Can someone please explain the differences???

I would really appreciate it!

Also is Oracle taught as part of a university computer science degree? In other words, would I be competing with university grads with computer science degrees if I looked for a job as an Oracle DBA or Developer?

Carolyn Received on Mon May 31 1999 - 16:45:22 CDT