ODBC Calls and Too Many Cursors Open

From: Stanley Sikora <sasikor_at_msn.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 21:50:08 -0600

I am writing some code that uses ODBC calls to various databases. I am running into the problem of "Too Many Cursors Open". I am call the "Free Statement" call to supposedly free up the current open cursor. This does not seem to be working. I need to make several hundred calls to the databases using the same connection.

IS THERE ANY REASON WHY THE CURSORS WOULD NOT BE CLOSING? ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRICIATED. Thanks
Stan Received on Fri May 28 1999 - 22:50:08 CDT