setup HELP : ( _ JAVA SOURCEPATH

From: Richard C <rc370_at_columbia.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 20:32:50 -0400

Hi

 I have java 1.2 installed on my computer, but can't get it to execute  scripts. It opens up my Oracle AppBuilder. It gives me a warning:  Check sourcepath; source f;\work\BigDebt.java cannot be found on  sourcepath by appending \BigDebt.java to each sourcepath entry.

 How can I fix the problem and make it execute on the MS DOS prompt?