Network Question

From: Eric <eric1081_at_netvigator.com>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 02:25:01 +0800

I am confusing about the role of connection manger. Could any one clarify for me?

  1. I want to use Connection Manager. Is it required to use Listener for Connection Manager to work?
  2. The online help told me how to config which port the Connection Manager will listen to, but haven't say how to assign an Instant (or SID) to be connectted. How ?

Thanks,

Eric Received on Fri May 28 1999 - 13:25:01 CDT