Pictures and Sql/plus

From: Evert J. Smit <e.smit_at_caiw.nl>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 22:26:15 +0200

I've got a table with two fields (idno number(4) and photo (long raw)) and a lot of pictures (jpg format) from the people of the factory I'm working for. Now I'm wondering if it's possible to insert the pictures into the table. If it is can anybody tell me how please.

Thanks,

Evert Received on Fri May 28 1999 - 15:26:15 CDT