ANYONE HAVE A WALKTHROUGH DOC FOR CLONING

From: Jeverius Lash <joelw_at_usana.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 12:53:47 -0600

I need to clone an NT 7.3.4 database using the "copy the datafiles and change the .ORA files" method. Does anyone have a document outlining this process? Help! Please! Please reply to my email: joelw_at_usana.com so that I get the info ASAP.

Thanks,
Joel W. Received on Fri May 28 1999 - 13:53:47 CDT