where to get business ERD?

From: WCK <weeck_at_jlsin.com.sg>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 14:34:52 +0800

Hi,

My company want me to write a company wide Information system.. covering, ordering, inventory, accounting etc. but I can't on hand have any good and complete reference book on this. Can anyone please recommend any web site or books that cover this? Technical knowledge I have no problem, it is the understanding of stuffs like accounting that really boggle me. thanks.

WCK Received on Fri May 28 1999 - 01:34:52 CDT