How to call a ORACLE stored procedure which parameters are PL/SQL table and %ROWTYPE

From: <ellen111_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 07:01:12 GMT

Hi,

I compiled a stored procedure in ORACLE DATABASE. which has two OUT parameter, one is PL/SQL table, and another is table%ROWTYPE. when I call it by PL/SQL block, the %ROWTYPE is OK, but the error message said the PL/SQL table is wrong match data type( I declared a same PL/SQL table in the PL/SQL block). and also, I want to call this procedure in a proc* program, but when I compile the .pc program, the error is : the procedure name must be declared. do you know how to declare a procedure in a proc file? I execute it using embed PL/SQL block in the proc file.

Thank you!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri May 28 1999 - 02:01:12 CDT