Re: Connect string using MS Oracle ODBC driver. help.

From: idt news <dovidf_at_net2phone.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 20:16:50 -0400

 One more thing, are you running both drivers from the same directory? the  error you described usually occurs when the entry is not in the tnsnames.ora
 or you are using a bad tnsnames.ora or the system can't locate your  tnsnames.ora file. On NT make sure that your hkey_local_machine ->  software -. Oracle -> tns_admin has the proper directory reference filled in
 and you have no corrupt local copy of the tnsnames .ora file.

(Sorry, I thought my spell check was working.) Received on Thu May 27 1999 - 19:16:50 CDT