0 errors = error 0000

From: Fred Ruffet <fruffet_at_kaptech.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 17:26:29 +0200

This is not really important, but strange. It happens sometimes, when I create tables or triggers that an error occur to tell me there's no error... Here is the text : ORA-00000 normal, successful completion.

What is the cause of this ? (Damn ! I want to understand !)

Fred

"It is not because your paranoid that they are not really after you." Received on Thu May 27 1999 - 10:26:29 CDT