Re: Pro*C or OCI, which is faster?

From: <manager43_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 12:17:55 GMT

Hi,

OCI is more faster access method then Pro*C due to -

each Pro*C statement is expand typically at five OCI statements -

so if you remove "redundant" statements of OCI performance of your application based on OCI method will be more great then based on Pro*C.

Vladimir

In article <SxZtAAAVrxS3EwF9_at_rwx777.demon.co.uk>,   Steve Haynes <steve_at_nospamrwx777.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> In article <3748F7A8.A5532E69_at_mail.com>, Andrew Babb
<andrewb_at_mail.com>

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Thu May 27 1999 - 07:17:55 CDT