Re: 8.1.5 primary key and like% goofiness

From: Dante <dnotari_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 09:32:09 GMT

Darren,
  as Thomas said .. we need more info if you want help

  1. SELECT some rows of the table in question (including the columns in the PK) without the WHERE-clause
  2. use the same SELECT as about, but with the WHERE-clause
  3. include an EXPLAIN PLAN of your SELECT

  I upgraded from 8.0.5 to 8.1.5 and can not confirm your    problem.

Regards
Dante

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Thu May 27 1999 - 04:32:09 CDT