Designer 2000 1.3.2 Attribute Descriptions

From: Allan Speir <r31055_at_email.sps.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 19:07:25 +0100

I have a completed model which has entities and attributes defined. Unfortunately some have their attribute descriptions in the 'Notes' field and some have it in the description field. The attributes and description report seems to use the notes field. What I need to do is copy all descriptions into the notes field so that I have descriptions in the one place so I can use the report. Does anyone know the SQL to do this. I tried messing about with CDI_TEXT with txt_types of CDIDSC and CDINOT - but no joy.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Allan Received on Wed May 26 1999 - 13:07:25 CDT