Re: 8.1.5 primary key and like% goofiness

From: Darren Mallette <khs_rider.x.mapson_at_geocities.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 18:07:20 GMT

>You need to post a tiny bit more information. For example -- here is an example
>showing a query against a primary key using LIKE and it returns data:
>when you say "we can't do a query ..." what exactly do you mean?

We can run the query, it just doesn't return any rows when there are rows in the table that match the wildcard. This database was recently upgraded from 8.0.5 where the like% operator worked properly.

Thanks again
-Darren

--
Remove from the "." to reply.

Pursuant to U.S. Code, title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, ß227, "Any and all non-solicited commercial E-mail sent to this address is subject to a download and archival fee of $500.00 U.S." E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.

pssssst! Here spammer, heeerrree spammer spammer pyramid_at_ftc.gov, bbroder_at_ftc.gov, jcheezum_at_uspis.gov, fraud_at_uspis.gov, president_at_whitehouse.gov Received on Wed May 26 1999 - 13:07:20 CDT