Anyone Actually using Dev/2000 Server / Web Enabled forms ?

From: Noel O'Brien <noel_at_paragon.ie>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 18:35:09 +0100

Can anyone offer any info on the experiences with Developer/2000 Server 2.x ?

We looked at Forms 4.5 a year ago when you could web enable your forms and deploy them on a web server using static html pages and the Jinitiator

But is anyone actually using this technology ?

Having problems finding people (other than Oracle people) who actually use this rather than Jdeveloper or Dynamic html pages.

We are weighting up the pros cons etc for Developer / Jdeveloper / Webdb or using Designer to generate Web Applications

Thanks for any input

Noel

--
Noel O'Brien
Senior Technical Consultant

Paragon Group                                          Tel: 353 1 8330677
The Village Centre                                     Fax: 353 1 8330671
165-169 Howth Road                                Mobile: 086 8210308
Killester
Dublin 3
Ireland Received on Wed May 26 1999 - 12:35:09 CDT