Declare Cursor

From: Johan den Boer <jj.den.boer_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 19:30:47 +0200

Hi,

I am using oracle and cobol. In my cobol program I declare a cursor like this

Program A;

 Exec Sql

    declare my_curs cursor
    for select from my_tabel
 End Sql.

Somewhere in my program I want to call another program like this
 call "progb"

In program B I want to make use of the cursor which is declared in program A. So how do I pass the information about the open cursor from program A to program B

Thanks a lot

email jj.den.boer_at_hccnet.nl Received on Wed May 26 1999 - 12:30:47 CDT