8.1.5 primary key and like% goofiness

From: Darren Mallette <khs_rider.x.mapson_at_geocities.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 14:43:19 GMT

Hello,

Has anyone come across this "bug" with Oracle 8.1.5 -- we can't do a query using the like% operator on a primary key column. Other indexed and non-indexed columns query fine. I'd appreciate any advice on fixing this.

-Darren

--

Remove from the "." to reply.

Pursuant to U.S. Code, title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, ß227, "Any and all non-solicited commercial E-mail sent to this address is subject to a download and archival fee of $500.00 U.S." E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.

pssssst! Here spammer, heeerrree spammer spammer pyramid_at_ftc.gov, bbroder_at_ftc.gov, jcheezum_at_uspis.gov, fraud_at_uspis.gov, president_at_whitehouse.gov Received on Wed May 26 1999 - 09:43:19 CDT