What is missing in Oracle Lite

From: <armaghan_at_usa.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 07:06:27 GMT

Hello All Friends using Oracle Lite

What is missing in Oracle Lite except that it is light weight (which I understand as a single user, low data volumn product)?

Are triggers, stored procedures, functions, packages etc. implemented in same way as in Oracle 7 or 8?

My requirement is to use it as a database for single user version of my accounting system developed using Dev2k 2.1.

If there are limitations, what are these? Plz email me directly on armaghan_at_geocities.com if possible.

Even a hint will help.

Thanks and best regards...
Regards,

M. Armaghan Saqib (armaghan_at_geocities.com) Oracle Link for MS Excel. A free tool to integrate XL with Oracle. http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Floor/8484/