Re: Tablespaces and multi user environment

From: Alex <alex.hudghton_at_capgemini.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 08:18:30 +0100

No. If you think of 'schema' as another name for 'user' then this may become clearer.
Two users can have the same default tablespace, but their schemas will be separate by virtue of the fact they have different user names. They can even own tables which are identical in every way (including name), but there will be two tables existing because of the username - one will be user1.table the other user2.table.

Alex