OO4O and OS Authentication

From: <brentr62_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 19:54:16 GMT

Does anyone know how to make a connection to an Oracle Database through OO4O using OS authentication. We have set up the SQLNet parameters to allow the server to let NT validate our ID's. This works for SQL*Plus, ODBC, OEM, etc. What do I have to do to get it to work for OO4O?

Thx

Brent Rogers
mailto:brent.rogers_at_srgsoft.com
mailto:brogers_at_cips.ca