Re: Designing a PL/SQL app.

From: Chris Weiss <weisschr_at_pilot.msu.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 11:46:51 -0400

Rather than building a procedure, you can build anonymous blocks for dynamic PL/SQL. You can pass the anonymous block as a string and use it repeatedly. You can also split the block in two, redefining the DECLARE section to change the values used. This will avoid the drop and build part of using a procedure.

Christopher Weiss
Professional Services Division
Compuware Corporation