Query question.

From: Kim <Ktl_at_mindless.dk>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 21:06:17 +0200

Hi
I want to be able to do a query without having to use the query button. for example do a query for K% within a pl/sql block, i have tried several approaches like:

execute_query('K%')

And I have tried copying the search text to the right block and afterwards running execute_query

But without any luck
I hope somebody out there can help me with this problem.

Thanks

   Kim Received on Mon May 24 1999 - 14:06:17 CDT