The Data Warehousing Career Newsletter

From: <rmeyers_at_softwarejobs.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 16:42:04 GMT

Hi everyone,

If you are interested in following the Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence industry from a career building perspective, check out The Data Warehousing Career Newsletter - a free weekly electronic publication that features industry news and views, career opportunities, and advice on building and managing careers in data warehousing, business intelligence, data mining, knowledge management, DSS, and OLAP.

Right now, we're in the middle of a series of articles, "Launching Your Data Warehousing Career: A How-To Manual."

You can find an online version of the newsletter as well as hundreds of job listings here:

         http://softwarejobs.com/dataware.html

OR

You can subscribe to this free newsletter now via email, by sending a message to:

          rmeyers_at_softwarejobs.com

with the word SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

I hope you'll find it interesting.

Rachel

PS - If you'd like to contribute to the newsletter I'd love to hear from you!

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Mon May 24 1999 - 11:42:04 CDT