Computer staffing levels

From: Harry Boswell <hboswell_at_lance.netdoor.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 15:58:06 GMT

Can someone point me towards some resources on setting computer staffing levels? I've been asked to come up with some recommendations, and while I've been in various technical and managerial computer jobs, I would like to offer more than my personal opinions. The environment would include desktop support, UNIX, NT, and Novell administration, database administration, and development. Network support, i.e., router configs, cabling, etc., is not a part of the picture - that's handled outside of the area of responsibility.

Thanks,
Harry

--

Harry Boswell                 hboswell_at_netdoor.com
USDA Zone 8 (Mississippi USA)