Retrieving result sets from Stored Procedures using ODBC

From: Hugh Pendry <hpendry_at_trinitech.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 12:05:43 +0100

I am able to return a result set from a stored procedure using Visual Basic by calling OpenResultSet on a QueryDef.

However what I want to do is to use ODBC from C++. I can call stored procedures and get values back from ODBC but am uncertain how to retrieve a ref cursor (either as the return value of a function or the IN OUT parameter of a procedure). Has anyone done this or have any ideas how to do it.

Thanks a lot

Hugh Received on Mon May 24 1999 - 06:05:43 CDT