Re: Updating Designer tables directly?

From: Joel Racicot <joelracicot_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 15:51:42 GMT

Quick tip here:

Unless you've got lots of experience using the API, consider using a load file to load directly into the application system. This is a little more time consuming to set up, but works well and since it's initiated from within the D2K gui, you don't risk corrupting the repository database.

Good luck, let me know how it went.

Joel Racicot
Systems Analyst
Canada Post Corporation